Pick and Paint
Enjoy the fun of pottery painting in our bright and cheerful studio. A special place to gather with family and friends for art activities and every day fun. Our walk-in format welcomes people of every age and ability, all daylong.
Here’s how pottery painting works with Clay Station:
- Pick a piece of pottery off the shelf (so many great pieces to choose from!)
- The price is marked on the bottom, all inclusive of studio time, paints, glazing & kiln-firing
- Plan your pottery design or follow one of ours (with the help of our in-house talented Ceramicist)
- Pick your palette of paint colors in our collection of Acrylics or Glazes
- Relax, have fun and paint away! (we’re here to help every step of the way!)
- Leave your masterpiece with us to be professionally glazed & kiln-fired or take it back immediately if its non-functional pieces.
- Then come back and do it all over again! (It’s a healthy addiction!)
Studio Drop-ins always welcome – no reservations needed. For a group of 6 people or more, please call to hold your seats!
At Clay Station, there is no studio fee. The price you see on the piece of bisque is the final price (except for tax of course). Our price includes all supplies, glazing and firing in our on-site kilns. Ask our associates about specialty items.
Glazed items – After a hearty session of painting from our wide range of exciting bisques, you can leave your masterpiece with us for firing in our in-house kiln and come back or have it home delivered in 1 week!
Acrylic Paints – For bisques that do not require firing process, you can take it home immediately to receive compliments!